Thursday, December 2, 2010

Glamour Doll Eyes Eye Light swatches!

Hello everyone! I came across my Glamour Doll Eyes stash a week ago, and realized I forgot to swatch and post them after I received them in July! Right now, the site only has the 80's, and Big Cities collections, as well as some false lashes available. But, I know that Vee was revamping the company's labels and was recently getting rid of all leftover containers with the old label! So, right now, it's the holidays, and wintertime is definitely making it's way through. This time of year, glitter is a huge addition to make-up. And, I adore glitter! I'm planning to do a look ASAP with the Eye Lights, so be watching out for that. Now, for swatches.. I don't have a proper glitter base right now, but my eyes have been drooling over getting some of Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. I will be investing soon! Here they are..
Glowstick, Techno, Rave
Hollywood, Monster Mash, Little Black Dress
a good, justified picture of Monster Mash and it's orange-gold-green reflects!
and, because I love holographic glitters, a pretty macro of Hollywood!

1 comment:

  1. first time on your blog

    hope you will check out mine :)

    http://www. wiseshe.com

    ReplyDelete