Friday, December 17, 2010

Glamour Doll Color, 12.17.10

Hey again! So, another bright look making it's debut. I broke out my Glamour Doll Eyes Eye Shadow and decided to incorporate most, or all, of the colors in one look. They're all in that same awesome 5-year-old color palette as the old Lisa Frank stationary. Which, in return, made for some great ideas. Today, I decided to also play with shape and placement again. Unfortunately, the cloudy weather wasn't helping my lighting situation at all. But, I'm really happy I have two good macro shots to make up for it. In one of the macro's, I paired 'Bleeding Love' with clear gloss for the lips. It made for a gorgeous gloss, but, a little too much for the look in person! I ended up switching it out for MAC's Blankety lipstick, my go-to neutral. Enjoy!
paired with neutral lips..
Face:
Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff & 180 Sand Beige
MAC Helium pigment
MAC Pink Swoon blush
MAC Invisibile Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Glamour Doll Eyes Bleeding Love, Glam Girl, Ahoy Sailor!, Tokyo, Lover's Lane
Wet n' Wild Greed palette (lightest matte)
MAC Helium pigment
Wet n' Wild Taupe brow pencil
Revlon Double Twist mascara

Lips:
(1st)Glamour Doll Eyes Bleeding Love, MAC Clear gloss
(2nd)MAC Blankety, Soap&Glory SexyMotherPucker Plum Juice

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did your crease shape. It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! I love it. That lipcolor combo is amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete