Tuesday, December 14, 2010

China Glaze Ruby Pumps swatches!

So! I finally got a hold of one of the 'holy grail' nail polishes out there! China Glaze's Ruby Pumps has a cool red-based jelly with gold/red glitter. This polish definitely is on a pedestal all on it's own! I already have a small personal connection with Ruby Pumps because I was born and raised, and still live in Kansas! No place like home, haha. Yep, I just brought the cheese on. Anyways, the polish was apart of a little haul I did yesterday from Beauty Brands. I received a free $5 gift card recently, and I've been craving more China Glaze since I bought 'For Audrey', and 'Towel Boy Toy' in October! Beauty Brands currently has Ruby Pumps on sale for $3.98 for the Holiday time. They usually retail $6.50 there, so I thought it was a pretty alright deal! To make full use of the gift card, I also picked up China Glaze's 'Cords'. It's a metallic taupe color and I can't wait to wear it. I'll be doing that for my next manicure, so be looking out for that! Time for some Ruby Pumps action!

Here's a macro for that gorgeous glitter! You can also see the cool-red jelly at the bottom right corner.

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooooooooove this nailpolish. One of my favorites... Such a beautiful red with the perfect amount of glitter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No joke! It almost has the effect of fire embers! :)

    ReplyDelete