Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ventriloquist Doll, 10.31.10

Aww yeah! Halloween time! This year, I didn't have anything planned out for Halloween night itself, but, regardless, I had to dress up two nights in a row. Last year, I planned to dress up as a ventriloquist doll, which didn't end up working out. So, I threw an outfit together and went this year! Luckily the make-up didn't take as long as the night before, haha. It was definitely a challenge though with the symmetry of the eyes! I already can't wait for next year!

"They love me! They really, really love me!"
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
Mehron Basic palette
MAC Scene, Harmony, Bite of an Apple
MAC Candlelight MSF

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mehron Basic Palette
MAC Gesso, Carbon, Scene, Sketch, Orb
Eyemimo NTR#04 lashes
MAC Pro Lash mascara

Lips:
MAC Brick
MAC Media

Bonus pictures!

6 comments:

  1. This is so creepy and amazingly beautiful at the same time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really love this style!

    greetings,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give step by step tips on how you did the makeup? its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my firѕt timе paу a
    visit аt herе аnd і am reallу hаppy to read all at alone placе.



    Feel free to vіѕіt my pаge sensual massage London
    Stop by my blog : tantric massage in London information

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Admin,
    Its very spectacular, that's the website you admire I likable it.
    merci cascade cette aggregation d'informations ! si avec ça j'arrive pas à faire des macarons qui ressemblent à des macarons c'est que je suis une bille lol ! en acclaim cas tes macarons sont digne d'un chef pâtissie
    Tantric Massage London
    Best Regards
    ketty perry

    ReplyDelete