Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day, 11.25.10

Hey guys! Happy belated Thanksgiving Day! Hope you've all recovered well from the over-gorging, haha. I was eating turkey and my chocolate chip cookies for the solid afternoon! This year, I did a pretty simple warm smokey eye with peach and deep cool brown colors. To add a splash, I finally tried my Kat Von D Autograph liner! It's SO beautiful, and it goes on pretty opaque on one swipe. It was applied on the inner-V, which gave the look a futuristic vibe! Swatches, with the look to follow:
left: 2 swipes, right: 1 swipe
a little blurry, but it was darker IRL
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 and 180
MAC On A Mission BPB
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Greed Palette (left column)
MAC Next to Nothing, Tempting, Dark Edge
NYX Root Beer

Kat Von D Brass Knuckles Autograph liner
CG Lashblast (end of the tube!)

Lips:
MAC Most Popular (stained)

Soap&Glory's SMP Plum Juice gloss

BONUS PICTURES: Last year's look.. also very peachy and dark brown!
Yep, I look pretty different for one year! Anyone check out my fallout above?

4 comments:

  1. That second look is awesome! The peachy/dark brown one. The gold on the lower lashes is a neat idea, too. Like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! The first look is amazing! I love the idea of pairing pink lips with gold liner. I am surely gonna try it out!

    ReplyDelete