Friday, November 19, 2010

Les Tentations, 11.19.10

So, I'm back with some recent inspiration! I was browsing my Bloglovin' and came across Bella's Beauty Spot's post on Chanel's 2010 Holiday collection, Les Tentations. The promo picture is simply gorgeous. Of course, me being me.. I made it way more intense than it was. See, I usually prepare for my camera not justifying the colors, in return, a clowned-up version of what I was really going for, haha. But, anyways.. without further adieu! The promo picture followed by the look..
(before the hair was done!)
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Harmony, Pink Swoon, Peaches
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Omega, Patina, Brown Down, Showstopper, Orb
Mirabella Chestnut
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl
CG LashBlast (finishing the tube up)

Lips:
NYX Bloom l/l
MAC Pink Packed l/s
MAC Clear l/g

5 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, I loved that promo pic the moment i saw it too. I gotta try and recreate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'm so happy you came across my blog! thanks for the exposure! i read yours daily! keep up the great work!

    xoxoxo

    Courtney

    www.bellasbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, do you know what would be a MAC dupe(or similar shades even) for Mirabella Chestnut?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm responding late, but thanks very much everybody! <3

    And I compared Chestnut to MAC Brown Down. It's a shade lighter and looked a little more golden-brown rather than Brown Down having a slightly red-brown tone. So, I'm going to guess MAC's Swiss Chocolate is similar to Chestnut! Hope this helps. :D

    ReplyDelete