Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wet n' Wild Shield vs. Sinful Colors White Diamond

GOOD NEWS!! I'm finally done with my nail polish break.. not with buying it of course! But, my nails were getting a little beat up from cuticle remover, polish, acetone, repeat. So, I took a little break with that and now we're back with some swatches. The other day, with the Wet n' Wild Holiday find, I found an old(?) Sinful Colors nail polish called 'White Diamond' (cue the corny Elizabeth Taylor commercial!). The label isn't the same as the normal line, so I figured it was discontinued or something! After I bought it, I realized it's white-gold-silverness reminded me of the Wet n' Wild Craze polish in 'Shield' I had bought a few weeks back with this haul. So.. I did a little experiment to compare.. here are swatches!
After 1 coat of each polish:
(Ape hands!) After 2 coats of Shield, 3 coats of White Diamond:

2 comments:

  1. I have Shield and really like it. I don't care for how wide the lid of the bottle is though. It makes it awkward to use the brush to paint my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the exact problem I had as well! If I needed a smidge I had to raise it up so I could see underneath the ginormous lid!! But yeah, the color is gorgeous. :]

    ReplyDelete