Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palettes - Holiday Edition!!

Holy crap guys! I found all four of the palettes at my local Walgreen's today! I only bought two because they were the only ones I could see myself actually using. The four coming out are Night Elf, Golden Goddess, Sugar Plum Fairy, and Snow Sprite. I bought Night Elf and Golden Goddess for myself. What I didn't realize is that the palettes came in a plastic folder including a free mini Color Icon eyeliner that coordinates with the palette. Each set costs $5 just like the other Color Icon palettes! I swatched those as well for you all to see! Once again, I'm super impressed with the quality. Will add some pictures of dupes to these palettes soon! Enjoy!
The mini-pencils included: Copper and Black
Golden Goddess (L), Night Elf (R)
Shadows are swatched from T-B, L-R! Half was swatched with base, half on bare skin!
Same as above, but I wanted to show the difference of having a base with the red and black especially.

5 comments:

  1. I loove these!! Thanks for the post, I been looking for swatches everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they are totally worth the buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post and gorgeous pics! I'm sooo jealous cos the Wet n Wild stuff is really hard to come by in the UK. Going by your swatches these look like fantastic quality so I might have a look on eBay :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are gorgeous! I haven't seen them at my local Walgreens though.

    P.S.
    I have several giveaways going on...L'BRI skincare products, a Carmex Kit, a $35 GC for CSn stores.

    You should check them out.

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete