Monday, October 25, 2010

Tartan Tale look @ Accidental Beauty!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post a little link to Resha's site, Accidental Beauty! We've been going back and forth about doing a guest look for a little while, and I managed to do a "A Tartan Tale" look based off of MAC's 2010 Holiday collection that's releasing in a few days! I took my main inspiration from the promotion pic, which has that gorgeous model with the beautiful natural red color to her hair! I couldn't resist, simply. My look ended up being more dramatic than hers because I didn't have the correct lashes.. but, it's still nice for the holidays!

And, I just wanted to give a shout-out to any new followers: Hey! I hope you guys enjoy everything that is to come! :)

5 comments:

  1. hi! it's my first visit to your blog and I really like it! your looks are so pretty and imaginative.
    (i'm from spain, you can see it because my english isn't very good hehe).
    I follow u! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everybody!! I'm glad you all like it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Stopped in from Accidental Beauty. You are a gorgeous chica and your makeup technique is fantastic! Very glam! Gonna go through the archives now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete