Thursday, October 28, 2010

More goodies!

Oi! Guys.. I'm having a minor.. teensy, little itty-bitty problem with spending money lately. It's going out the door every day anymore! So.. this will probably be my last haul for a little while anyways, haha. I got in on the Sephora Friends&Family Sale (20% off until Nov.3rd! Use "FF2010" at checkout!) last week and received it the other day. Then, on the same day, I was taking my written exam for my cosmetology licensure, passed, and went to MAC. My main intention was to get an application and talk to the MA for a while. Well, they still had HALF of Venomous Villains at the counter. So, I got one little treat for myself for passing!
My free samples..
My main haul: Urban Decay Primer Potion Pro Size, Kat Von D Autograph Liner in Brass Knuckles, and Sephora Metallic Polish in Rock
And, my "pat-on-the-back to myself" gift. Oooooh, aaaaah!
I'll do some swatches of these later! Did anyone else haul from Sephora?

2 comments:

  1. I was good this time, and ordered nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i need me that udpp!
    jealous that you got bit of an apple, almost everything at my mac was sold out already when i got there!

    ReplyDelete