Monday, October 4, 2010

Maleficent's maid, 10.03.10

So, I was browsing my Bloglovin' page the other day and came across a post by the wonderful Resha over at Accidental Beauty. Now, I know everyone's been under the hype of MAC's Venomous Villains collection that was released a week or so ago! I'm not a huge Disney fan, but I do love myself some of the movies and characters. Resha did a look using the "My Dark Magic" MES from the Maleficent portion of the collection and I loved it! I'm huge into vibrant purple looks, and figured I haven't done an exciting look in a while. Here's what I came up with..
Evil can smile sometimes!
If I was Maleficent, this is how I imagine my face would be stuck like.
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 180 Sand Beige
MAC Harmony, Pink Swoon, Breath of Plum
MAC Pink Opal

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mehron Aqua Color Black & Purple
MAC Carbon, Scene, Modern Heir, Sushi Flower, Orb
MAC Violet, Pink Opal
Make-Up Designory Opal Sky
MAC Rave Pearl Glide Eyeliner
Covergirl LashBlast

Lips:
NYX Currant lip liner
MAC Media, Russian Red
MAC Jampacked

Here are some close-ups!


My boots matched my look!
The dirty experiment lab, itself.
Thanks for the inspiration Resha!

3 comments:

  1. oh my GOD! my mouth literally dropped open, this is GORGEOUS!!! *faints*

    YOU ARE ROCKIN THAT SH*T GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Tropical palette! I am in love with it!

    ReplyDelete