Thursday, October 14, 2010

leopard luxe, 10.03.10

Ugh, sorry for not posting for a while! I was going bisserk because my internet was out for a few days. But I'm back with an FOTD from a week or so ago. It's based on the Leopard Luxe face chart from MAC's sort-of-recent collection, Fabulous Felines. I thought it was a super sleek and gorgeous look, so I thought.. why not? I also thought it would be fun revisiting the first make-up look that was ever recorded of me since it was a "leopard look". Enjoy!
The resemblance is uncanny.. haha.
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 180 Sandy Beige
MAC Harmony, Blushbaby
MAC Invisible Set Powder
MAC Select Cover Up in NW45 (spots)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mehron Aqua Color Yellow, Brown
old Bonnebelle light yellow pigment (close to MAC's Gold Dust)
Make-Up Designory Berrywood, Sunset
MAC Folie, Carbon, Omega, Orb
Wet n' Wild black liquid liner
Covergirl LashBlast

Lips:
MAC Plum lip liner
MAC Del Rio
And stay tuned during the next week because I'm going to be doing individual looks and swatches on each of Wet n' Wild's Color Icon palettes! Yay for 6 gorgeous colors for $5 a pop! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments: