Sunday, October 24, 2010

itty bitty haul at Kansas City's CCO!

Yesterday, my friend and I headed to Kansas City to meet up with her family. But, of course, we couldn't resist stopping by the HUGE outlet, The Legends, on the way. I've never been to the Cosmetic Company Store there, and was way amped to go. I also talked to the ladies there for a little bit and grabbed an application for future hiring (I would die!). Here's my "small" purchase..
So Sweet, So Easy Cremeblend Blush, Showstopper e/s, Perennial High Style l/g, Lush & Bright lipgelée

And also.. Now, you guys can follow me with Bloglovin!
Follow my blog with bloglovin

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love the packaging from Liberty of London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! KC CCO is probably the closest one to me, there's none in Oklahoma. :( What I wouldn't give to go to one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the LoL packaging too.. but the gloss is amazing itself!

    I know how you feel.. I was living down by Wichita, so the nearest one was either KC or Branson, haha. I know there's one in Dallas (Allen CCO) also if you're on the Southern end!

    ReplyDelete