Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

What does a 30" wig,
some fake flowers,
and, a very messy Mehron palette all have in common?
It's my costume, woot! I know, super cheesy, but! It's all in good spirit. This weekend is such a blast! My favorite holiday of the entire year. I also live in a university town, which makes it even more interesting. I'll post pictures tomorrow of the costume and extras! For now, here's my pumpkin for this year..
What's everyone doing for Halloween, and better.. what's your costume?! Have a safe one!

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow I'm going to see "Dead Alive" in a local theater while dressed as Quinn from "Daria"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daria!!! Awesome, I used to watch that show all the time! And the Quinn outfit would be quite a site, haha. :]

    ReplyDelete