Friday, October 8, 2010

classy birthday, 10.05.10

A few days ago, I turned 21 FINALLY! I went out and about for the day and later that night we had some groovy authentic Mexican food, to which I got to enjoy a delicious beef chimi! I choose to do my favorite go-to look, the natural shadow, big liner, and red lips. Actually, it was supposed to be a really nice and then line, and since I'm still getting used to having liquid liner again, it turned into an almost-Winehouse line. But, that's just our secret. I think it was still pretty rockin'. Here's my birthday look with some bonus pictures!
See, big ol' thick liner!
Although it's blurry, this shows the colors the best!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 180 Sandy Beige
Benefit CoraLista
MAC Candlelight MSF
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Wet n' Wild Vanity palette
Nixie Deep Coral (close to MAC's Sushi Flower)
MAC Pink Opal
Wet n' Wild black liquid liner
Covergirl LashBlast

Lips:
MAC Brick
MAC Russian Red

BONUS PICS:

I wanted to take a "Midnight Ride" with my roommates our bikes. This was a cheese 80's picture before the ride.
This was at the restaurant taking my free tequila shot.. not a "good" moment!
Baby and I at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment