Tuesday, August 31, 2010

halloween!!

My favorite holiday is in t-minus 62 days from today! I've been in love with Halloween since I was very little. The idea of dressing up and getting to be something different for an entire day was my dream. As I've got older, I realize everyday can be a point of change in the way a person can look. Different clothes, jewelry, shoes, hair style, make-up, etc. But, Halloween is the best time to make the change 100%. I'm still making my choice between these looks that have accumulated for quite some time:
the classic: Bride of Frankenstein
a Ganguro girl
a ventriloquist doll
or one of Sylvia Ji's gorgeous paintings!

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to go with Sylvia Ji's painting! It's stunning, and (for selfish reasons), I'd love to see you accomplish the look with makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete