Friday, July 30, 2010

summer smoked bronze, 07.26.10

The other day, I realized I hadn't done a true summer look yet. And I know there isn't any true definition to seasonal looks. Especially in summer when everyone breaks out their tinted moisturizer and keeps it simple! I mean those true bronzes, and rich browns. The ones that compliment skin that's been tanned and sunkissed! So, I went through my inspiration folder and found some great ideas and combined them into this look.. and deep brown smokey eye with plenty of jazz for a night out in the summertime! And hey! I think this look could definitely be pulled into the fall/winter time as well. Enjoy the look, but first... a picture of me without make-up for comparison!
...and after!


nail polish: OPI Ogre the Top Blue
Face:
Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
MAC Harmony, Sunbasque

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Next to Nothing, Orb, Vanilla, Carbon, Dark Edge, Tempting, Brown Down
MAC Teddy Eye Kohl
Wet n' Wild Brow Pencil in Taupe + NYX Walnut Bronze
Rimmel Sexy Curves + CoverGirl LashBlast

Lips:
MAC Spice Lipliner
MAC Twig, Creme Cup
MAC VGV l/g

1 comment:

  1. I think you are pretty even with no makeup on.

    ReplyDelete