Tuesday, July 6, 2010

portfolio photoshoot, 06.14.10

Hey again! So, I graduated a month ago on the 3rd! I had to go back on the 14th to complete my grades with a photoshoot for our portfolios. I used my friend, Erin, again! I ended up coloring and styling her hair as well as the make-up, of course. :D It was a blast and made me want to do printwork for magazines right now! But, sometimes I forget I'm only 20 and still have a lot of time for opportunities in my future!
On Erin; MAC Face & Body, Harmony, Refined MSF
UDPP, Bat Black CCB, Sally Girl , Carbon, Vanilla, Orb, Eyemimo lashes, NC15&25 concealer on brows

Smolder, Wet n' Wild 508A l/s

Revlon Colorstay, Harmony, Benefit CoraLista
UDPP, Helium, Scene, Jane gel liner + Carbon to smoke it out, NYX Walnut Rust on brows
Craving on lips

No comments:

Post a Comment