Monday, July 26, 2010

ne0n_dice's challenge, 06.25.10

So, the lovely Rachel/ne0n_dice gave me a collage photo from a girl that had done a slew of intense looks! I loved the colors so, so much and had a great time recreating it! It kind of reminds me of a modern Barbie look on acid. Classy right? This is hands down one of my favorite looks I've done to date! Enjoy-





Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Harmony, Tippy, Pink Swoon
MAC Scene
craft store rhinestone gems
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Trophy Pink, Plumage, Freshwater, Cool Heat, Aquadisiac, Vanilla, Orb, Gesso
MUFE no.92
MUD Opal Sky
Jane Mineral Wear black gel liner
Rimmel kohl liner in Pure White
Eyemimo NTR12 lashes
Wet n' Wild Brow Pencil in Taupe

Lips:
NYX Pinky
MAC VG Gaga, Hollywood Nights

1 comment: