Thursday, July 8, 2010

MAC to the Beach Firecracker/ode to my hair, 06.22.10

Lately, I've been saving just about every MAC face charts in the archives! I decided to try out a recent one from the MAC to the Beach collection that debuted in May. The face chart is called Firecracker, named after one of the collection's limited edition eye shadows! I wanted to try this one out because it was simply dramatic. Almost like drag make-up in the summertime, if that makes any sense! The main reason though is my new color job. Everything I did before this was so contrasting in the worst way, I wanted something I know would mesh well. Luckily, it turned out instead of making me look like a cheap flamejob on a classic car, haha. Hope you like!
*I made this angry face at the wind for blowing bubble soap all over me!*Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Fresh Morning CCB
MAC Harmony, Peaches, Pink Swoon
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Vanilla, Orb, Orange, Fab & Flashy, Motif, Paradisco
Jane Mineral Wear black gel liner
Rimmel kohl liner in Pure White
Eyemimo lashes

Lips:
MAC Brick
MAC Culturebloom
Soap&Glory SexyMotherPucker gloss in Plum Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment