Friday, July 30, 2010

Glamour Doll Eyes!

Hey again! Last night I was on YouTube, and saw myeyeshadowisodd had a video up on Glamour Doll Eyes' 50% off sale. Here's the details..
  • Must have $48 in cart before checking out
  • Can only pick full-sized products (Eye shadows, Twi-Shadows, or Eye Lights) to get up to $48
  • Free shipping worldwide
  • Sale lasts until August 30th, 2010
  • Use code 'LoveGDE' on "Discount Code" portion of checkout!
So, I've been wanting to try Glamour Doll Eyes for several months now! This was definitely the chance I was looking for. I bought 5 Eye Shadows and 6 Eye Lights for $28.50 + free shipping! Now here's what I got:
Swatches and a short review will be up once I receive these little puppies! Now, go get yourself some Glamour Doll Eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment