Friday, July 2, 2010

eye candy runway show, 04.08.10

So, to get this puppy started off, in April, my cosmetology class had our runway show that was required for our graduation. It's theme was 'Eye Candy'. You can imagine the assortment of candies, chocolates, desserts out there that have so many colors, textures, and tastes. Trying to incorporate that into a fashion/hair/make-up runway was a lot more difficult than thought! I went through several ideas; Warheads, Pop Rocks, Hi-Chew (Japanese), etc. My model, Erin, and I didn't figure out the outfit days before the show. And when we found the dress minutes before the store closed, it was a miracle! It fit perfectly and gave me lots of room for imagination. The final theme for Erin was Hershey's Cookies & Cream. I wanted the look to be sweet, sexy, innocent, and demure. Yeah, a jumble of things.. but I loved the end product!
MAC Face & Body, Select Cover Concealer, Harmony, Benefit CoraLista, Reflects Transparent Teal
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Vanilla, Orb, Scene, Carbon, Rimmel white kohl, Eyemimo lashes
Mahogany, Media, Russian Red

No comments:

Post a Comment