Tuesday, July 6, 2010

cherry blossoms, 06.18.10

This was the same look I took my picture with the paycheck in! Although I have a heavy Day Lily taking up a portion of my left shoulder, Japanese Cherry Blossoms are my favorite by far. I found one picture, among hundreds, that really forced me to look at their colors. All shades of pink, with mustard pollen, and white highlights everywhere. Some of my favorite soft and stunning colors, all wrapped in a tree!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff
MAC Face & Body in C2
MAC Harmony
MAC Refined MSF
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Vanilla, Orb, Paradisco, Trophy Pink, Sketch
MAC Pink Opal
MAC Peaches blush
MUFE no.92
Jane Mineral Wear black gel liner
Rimmel kohl in Pure White
Eyemimo individual lashes
MAC Select Cover-Up in NW15 on brows

No comments:

Post a Comment