Wednesday, July 28, 2010

birfday boy, 07.01.10

Aaaand, right back to bright and outrageous! My boy's 22nd was a while back, and I had him choose some colors for me to put together. He choose blue, purple, and orange. I loved the idea and rolled with it! Unfortunately, the pictures didn't do justice to how bomb-diggity the look was in person! It looked like shimmer city all over the eyes, but there was definitely more matte detail to it, especially with Make-Up Forever's no.92 in the crease. I also paired the juicy red lips because that's his favorite lip. Enjoy!
The birthday boy and myself!
Face:
Revlon Colorstay in Buff 150
MAC Select Cover-Up in NW15&NW25
MAC Harmony
MAC Refined MSF
MAC Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Ben Nye Sun Yellow
MAC Fab & Flashy, Orange, Plumage, Freshwater, Aquadisiac, Orb, Gesso
MUFE no.92
MUD Sugared Violet
Jane Mineral Wear black gel liner
Rimmel kohl liner in Pure White
Eyemimo SGL02 lashes
MAC Mahogany with NYX Walnut Bronze on brows

Lips:
MAC Brick
MAC Urgent!
Soap&Glory SexyMotherPucker in Plum Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment